Old May 1st, 2021, 12:31 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bread View Post
→˚₊·* Pinepaw
The apprentice quietly laughed at Worm. He seemed very happy with Worm, so she decided definitely not to take him away. The other two would also probably run away from her if she did, so they'd all just be running away from each other. She didn't want that to happen, or at least she didn't want to be the one to cause something like that—even though out of the three, she'd be the most likely.

Pinepaw sneered at the next thing though. She was very propper, kind of sorta. Well fine, at least in her mind, so it half counted. She didn't dare say anything, though, only give her facial expression. "I'm the great, best, awesomest, Pinepaw. From the coolest and greatest clan, ShadowClan." She smirked at her seemingly cool introduction. They couldn't beat that.
‧₊˚┊ @Puddle~ , @hope
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@hope @Bread

"Glad to hear you're all fine and dandy, Worm. By the way, I absolutely adore your leaves! The color really suits you for this season!" Bubbly laughter echoed throughout Baypaw's voice as they spoke. Worm was so awesome! They strived to be as cool as that clover someday. Even though they were already pretty cool by themself.

Next, they turned their gaze from Worm to Robinpaw, who was literally right in the same spot. So basically they didn't really move their gaze at all. "Well then, very nice to meet you, WindClan, err-- Robinpaw!" Robinpaw seemed like a very cool dude. Mostly because he had an interesting buddy like Worm. But he also just radiated cool vibes in general. Definitely seemed like someone they'd want to hang out with more often. Shame they weren't in the same clan.

This other apprentice that was with them proved to be a bit of a different story. "Hey there, Pinepaw. You really do seem super... cool." The whole time they were addressing the other apprentice, it took all their energy and focus not to burst out laughing at that strange introduction. On the outside they had the usual friendly expression, but on the inside they were wheezing. If they didn't care so much about trying to be nice, they would've been rolling on the floor laughing their ass off by now!

They liked Worm!! That made Robinpaw happy and he definitely let it show in his expression. "Thenk you!! Your leafs - er, legs - er awesome too!" Robinpaw mumbled in the voice he'd adopted for Worm, still a bit iffy on all of his word pronunciations but getting better with the practice. Baypaw was right, though. Worm did have some pretty snazzy lookin leaves, Robinpaw had to admit. He had to make sure Worm was protected from anything that could harm those leaves.... which was like literally everything. One wrong move and one slightly stronk gust of wind and it was all over for Worm's leaves.

"S nice to meet you too!! -" Bay had joked about the WindClan thing so Robinpaw needed a joke comeback.. hmm,, quick!! Uhhhh! --" person!" he squeaked. Yeaaaaaah... he could've done better than that. Quickly moving on.

Robinpaw finally shut up after all his talking to listen to Pinepaw's cool as heck introduction. Wowee! Those were a lot of adjectives that all sounded pretty 😎 cool. He wished he'd made some sort of epic intro like that! They'd think he was so great - though he was sure they did think he was pretty awesome, since, y'know, he was and he knew it. Nobody was going to hype him up if he didn't do it himself, so Robinpaw was all about that self-love. In moderation. He didn't have an ego. No, definitely not. Welllll.... maaaaybe,,..... but nah, definitely not. "YO you sound AWESOME!" Robinpaw exclaimed at Pinepaw, giving her a smile. He disagreed a litttttle bit about ShadowClan being the best and greatest, but he didn't have to bring the mood down with a "no my clan is better rawr!!!", so Robinpaw kept it to himself. "I hope one day I can be as cool as you!!"

Last edited by panchiko; May 1st, 2021 at 12:33 AM. Reason: emojiii?? maybe