View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2021, 08:39 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ' ' I'm...Alive?... ' '

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flying Pizza View Post
The warrior took a bite, swallowed then spoke. "I was in StarClan for a few oons, but I wanted to think of the choices I've made. I asked to have a second chance, and here I am now. I honestly never thought I would be sent back so soon, but I have to be here. I have more to life at the moment." she thought for a moment. "What happened to the Clan?." she asked, softly.
The apprentice's eyes went wide. How was she gonna tell Swift all of the incidents that had happened?..Taking in a shaky breath she went ahead and mewed, "After the coyote attack..a whole lot had happened in the clan. Rainywhisker isn't any longer our medicine cat. Sunhowl is, and Iciclepaw became the new medicine cat apprentice..Lionstorm also came after the clan..being angry at Buckstar and...he killed him.." She shook softly, her fur bristling a little.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker