View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2021, 12:27 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: It takes you to tell me what's wrong

@Angelique

It had been quiet a while sense Brightsky had reached out to any cat. Mostly keeping to herself, even with exciting new. Oh, she had so much planned for the next moon with seeing her loved ones. Yet, tonight was special, she was seeing her niece again. Heronflight, the molly she'd watch grow sense she was a kit, failed her and encouraged her. The warrior that made her tear up and laugh. She had some news for her, or Heronflight had the news, she just needed to understand what it meant.

A smile formed on her muzzle as the form of her niece appeared before her. Yet again the molly was worried about getting taken back from RiverClan, as if they would end her life in a heartbeat. "Hello Heronflight." She purred coming over to the black and white molly. "Don't worry, its not your time yet." The creamy warrior would add. Her brown eyes would trace over her kin, smiling fondly at her.
Brightsky knew why she called her niece here, yet she knew her niece was clueless. "How are you doing? You've been going through a lot lately..." The creamy molly hummed, offering a tilt of her head. There was something she needed to tell her but part of her just wanted to make her figure it out herself. You'd think it would be simple, but she'd never gone through something like Heronflight was. Her only kit was adopted.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all