View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2021, 11:37 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: It takes you to tell me what's wrong

@Angelique

A breath of amusement escaped her with Heronflight's response. Oh, she didn't understand a thing. Brightsky couldn't exactly laugh, knowing that not every molly could tell but it was slightly amusing. "Yes, most of the Clans are going through trials right now, leaf bare was hard on every cat." The creamy molly would agree. It seemed they were slipping into small talk, that wouldn't do. This wasn't exactly a social gathering it was a call for help. She wanted to help guide her poor niece on her second chance of life. Even if she was overly excited about the reasoning.
"I know," Brightsky meowed with the bi colored molly's next comment. "Not every cat gets to experience what you are, its a blessing really." She went on, before pausing. Did she want to just tell her? Get it out in the open? No, let her figure it out Bright... "Yes, I do know why you feel off, but wouldn't you like to guess first? Surely you have some ideas, your a smart cat Heronflight." Brightsky declared, siting once more. This might take longer than she thought but that meant she would get to spend more time with her kin, so she didn't mind.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all