View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 10:24 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crybaby (At the Disco) View Post
"Y-Yeah." She stuttered, nodding, interested in what Brightpaw would say next. The gray-and-white kitten looked up at her. "That seems like a long time being an apprentice." She mumbled, mostly to herself. She looked at a bigger den. That must be the warriors den. "I-Is that the w-warriors den?" She mumbled to Brightpaw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

"Yep. That's the warriors den.", Brightpaw said, smiling. "You don't have to worry, Minnowkit, you and you're littermates will be apprentices soon."
Stoneheart watched from afar as Minnowkit chatted with a young she-cat around the age of an apprentice. It was nice to see she was making friends. Perhaps she would be apprenticed soon enough that they could train together. He let out a sigh. It only seemed like the other day that he and Crowsong decided that they wanted to have kits of their own. But he loved his kits nonetheless, they were ever so precious to him, ever so valuable to his heart. Stoneheart turned around making sure Adderkit was near by and made himself comfortable on the ground.

@Silentshade @little-life-light @SamCats

Come check out my forum game!