View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 08:01 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Pinkpaw smiled,” There we go. You can settle down now, sweetheart.” She meowed politely,” What was your apprenticehood like?” She asked wanting a story.

Redpaw glanced at Boulderdust,” As in my language or I’m free to leave?” He meowed rather irritably.
"My apprentice hood? Well, let's see," Brambleleap laid back down in her nest, then attend an area in an offering for Pinkpaw to sit. "Wait. I said we'll see, but only you can see right now!" Brambleleap chuckled quietly, then shook her head. She began fidgeting with a ball of moss, rolling it back and forth between her paws as she spoke. "My apprentice hood was... Hard. I was blind, so it was rather hard for me to learn how to hunt and fight. I always needed someone with me to hunt, I needed to be able to hear someone moving to fight, it was just a mess. But I managed. I met Boulderdust in my apprentice hood, but we didn't know eachother well back then. Guess how much that changed!" Bramblekeap paused the story to look over in the direction of Boulderdust wth a smile. She then said, "I was actually a lot like your friend Redpaw's there with how I begaved. Whenever I was doing apprentice duties for the elders, everything had to be perfect. Perfect amount of moss, perfect fur for the elders, it just had to be perfect. But don't let that fool you, only Starclan knows how much of a mess I am." The long haired tabby laughed this time, loud and clear.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-