Old December 29th, 2023, 02:38 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Reaching Stones Valley

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
186/200

---

Fortunately places like this were familiar to her. Despite having been in Riverclan the past four moons, she was was still pretty comfortable amongst the twoleg dens. Though since coming to Riverclan she hadn't been back here or had known how to get back here, so subconsciously she keeps an eye out for her mother... Would she appear again? Would Tansypaw ever see her again? Who knows. Nonetheless, she follows after Nightspark, silently wondering why Squirrelpaw hadn't bothered to show her face. She would address that later, but for the time being, she was being spoken to! Attention snapping back to the Lionheart, she stares at him with wide eyes, an ear twitching as he speaks.

"That's it, yeah. Catmint would be pretty awesome t'a find and bring back but I ain't sure what we'll be able to find." What even survived the cold of the season, anyway? She would have to do some studying up when she got back home. "Anythin' you're able to find would be helpful really. We... Don't have anything right now. Again."

It was frustrating. No matter how many patrols she sent out they still had nothing. Less and less and despite all the clan activity she couldn't get anyone but the same couple warriors to go out on patrol. Frustrating.

nightspark | @Red Dawn

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !