View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 04:12 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Milkfur backed out of the warriors den,fur standing on end and eyes wide with suprised and fear,but she didn't say anything about what had happened,but instead turned around and went away from its entrance,accidentally bumping into the fresh kill pile and knocking a peice off.She cast a nervous glance around before grabbing the prey,not bothering to pick a better peice to eat.When she was sure she was away from most of the other cats,she began to eat.She looked up and saw a familiar face across the clearing,but didn't call out to her sister.Her fur was just starting to lie flat again,and she wasn't sure if Deerspots was busy or not,so she simply stayed quiet,looking at the squirrel without eating.

@Hawkstar
Deerspots sighed as she looked around she noticed her sister who seemed out of sorts today. She raised her eyebrow when she stood to her paws and started walking up to Milkfur starclan if anything wrong happened please let my sister be ok she thought and she soon turned to trotting up to her. She had placed her paw next to Milkfurs own and looked down at her with worry in her eyes she then layed down taking a squirrel form the kill pile and munched a bit on it " your not eating what's wrong " she meowed calmly after finishing her bite and licked her lips . Her ears flattened and she looked at her sister.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )