View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2017, 03:18 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"It was g - good! Got some st... stuff, um..." Greystep had always been socially awkward. Ever since he could remember, having a conversation had not been his strong point and he missed Acornflash. The other tom had been very good at helping him carry on conversations. But, Owlwing was someone he had sorely missed as well and he was glad to see her. "Wh - what have you been up to l - lately? Anything... an - anything good?" At least he was able to speak a little better. The last time he had met the she cat, his voice hadn't been quite as strong. Thankfully, with some help from Acornflash and some from her, not to mention a good bit of work on his end, Greystep was beginning to speak more clearly and much friendlier then before. His bright eyes flashed in a friendly manner as he looked over his companion. She was looking well! Greystep was worried that recent events might have been a problem, but as it appeared, everything was going perfectly fine for the she cat. Greystep sincerely hoped there was something to carry on a more interesting conversation about in her response - something he could draw more information from, or something... that was all he wanted. To find something that he could actually talk to her about well.
Owlwing had a way with words. She could wiggle herself out of conflict, or danger if she tried really hard to, which she could do really easy. She just had a knack for it. Though.. she is cautious, and rather quiet usually as well, so she didn't have to use those skills very often. Which, to the gray and white tabby, was a rather good thing for her. "That's good!" The she-cat responded. "I've been good, not much has happened, and I think that's a good thing. Though.. the fight at the gathering..." She shuddered. "It was hard to stay away from those.. cats. But things been good." Owlwing finished, with a small smile, a thoughtful expression on her muzzle, though also friendly as well. "I hope you have been well as well?" Owlwing said, with a tilt of her head. She was interested, what Graystep had been doing for the past few days. And if he was okay. And if anything had happened. She wanted to be a good friend that worried about their friends. She didn't want to be a bad friend, and she didn't want.. anything bad to happen to her friends either. Anything bad. And that's why she was asking. Anything could of happened in the past few moons, or days. Good or bad. And Owlwing wanted to help, in any way she could.