View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2017, 05:25 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
arrowpaw focused on the small piece of prey in front of him, picking at it with small bites. normally, hed be side by side with ploverpaw, but he was never fond of mornings like arrow was. Arrow liked the queitness of it, before everyone woke up and it was silent, peaceful, the small rattles of the trees, the crunches of the leaves falling, the rustles of the grass, the hum of birds chirping. it was nice. ears perking he heard and saw a molly walk his way. cats didnt pick arrowpaw as a first choice to hang out with normally. he was always so nervous and just seemed...scared of everything, but once you pushed past that, hes very lovable with that kind, shy nature. hazel hues looked towards the shecat..vulturepaw was it? ¨hello,¨ he mewed quietly, a shy smile forming on his face. he opened his mouth the answer her question, that of course she could join him, but it seemed she had already made the decision. he turned his head to face her, ears pinning to the back of his head,¨h-how are you?¨
Vulturepaw shuffled uncomfortably against the sandy ground, attempting to re-position herself without making a large fuss over it. As she managed to gain comfort in a preferred arrangement, the tricoloured female allowed for her eyes to travel over the diminutive feline to the side of her. A gentle smile wove its way onto her face, causing the edges of her lips to turn upwards and creases to form by the sides of her eyes. The molly didn't want to come off as stuck-up, but she also didn't want to come off as overly-positive or energetic; because she was neither of those things. Vulturepaw just wanted for the tom to feel like she was appreciating his space and needs, even if she barely even knew him.
"hey.." the long-haired female spoke, churning the dirt up from underneath her as a way of just keeping her paws occupied. Tufted auds twitching at randomised moments, with tail brushing against the over-worked dirt as if it were a brush. "I'm actually rather good to be honest with you, Arrowpaw." Vulturepaw tried to make the tom-cat feel involved, including the use of his name when she spoke to him. It was more an act of being well-mannered and respectable of the other. "And you -- how are you holding up?"
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡