View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:20 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Sunpaw padded along letting the rays of daylight hit his eyes, he was really one to just drift around and run into cats or let them find him. Never did he ever look for a cat directly. He was always by himself unless someone spoke to him or he was around Dawnpaw or Bouncepaw. But that was beside the point. What he enjoyed most about it was all the friends it got him. He made enemies and friends and several cats he just talked to. That was the part he enjoyed. He found everything more interesting if you just ended up there without trying. If you didn't it was rather hard to be interested. So when Sunpaw smelt prey, he realized that is undetermined destination had been reached. He opened his eyes and grabbed a piece of prey. But the first interesting thing he saw was a she-cat sitting over in a sunny patch. He walked over to her, and sat down next to her. "Mind if I sit here?" Sunpaw asked, purring while he spoke.
Summitpaw smirked. Perfect, a tom to possibly make trouble with! They could cross a boarder, or something together! Or maybe just..talk. Yeah, that was more logical. He was alone (even better), with no cats around him. And she was alone. Surely he'd come over? Summitpaw licked her fur, trying to make herself look presentable enough. Maybe he was some neat-freak. Just in case, she wanted to look nice. She tried frantically to find if she knew his name. She'd certainly seen him somewhere..but she didn't know his name. She swallowed. Maybe that was a good thing? They'd never spoken. Summitpaw snorted at her ridiculous thoughts and simply sat, waiting. The taste of fresh-kill remained on her tongue, and reminded her to eat later on. She didn't feel like standing at the moment, however, and pushed aside her growing hunger. "I don't mind." She replied honestly, giving a little shrug, through her heart leaped as she smiled, noting her prediction.