View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:12 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
Owlwing had a way with words. She could wiggle herself out of conflict, or danger if she tried really hard to, which she could do really easy. She just had a knack for it. Though.. she is cautious, and rather quiet usually as well, so she didn't have to use those skills very often. Which, to the gray and white tabby, was a rather good thing for her. "That's good!" The she-cat responded. "I've been good, not much has happened, and I think that's a good thing. Though.. the fight at the gathering..." She shuddered. "It was hard to stay away from those.. cats. But things been good." Owlwing finished, with a small smile, a thoughtful expression on her muzzle, though also friendly as well. "I hope you have been well as well?" Owlwing said, with a tilt of her head. She was interested, what Graystep had been doing for the past few days. And if he was okay. And if anything had happened. She wanted to be a good friend that worried about their friends. She didn't want to be a bad friend, and she didn't want.. anything bad to happen to her friends either. Anything bad. And that's why she was asking. Anything could of happened in the past few moons, or days. Good or bad. And Owlwing wanted to help, in any way she could.
The fight at the Gathering. Greystep hadn't been there, but he had heard about the horrors that had happened. The Dusk Syndicate was gone now, though - wasn't that a good thing? They wouldn't be returning, at least he hoped not, and a shudder went down his spine at the thought of all the fighting that had happened recently. It seemed a lot had taken place since he and Owlwing had last spoken, but he couldn't quite find the words to describe why he wished they could have spoken sooner, and more. Maybe it was just a friendly wish - yes, that seemed logical enough. A friendly wish that he could see his friend more often. Hopefully that wish would be granted soon. "I - I wasn't th - there, s - sadly... to help... but, um, I - uh - I'm glad it, err, went w - well." He cleared his throat awkwardly, shifting his weight and looking down at the ground, doing his best to avoid eye contact with Owlwing, and not saying anything else for a while until he felt like he should respond to her question. "Oh, I've been - been good, um... I - I avoided th - the Gathering, like I - like I said, so no... no problems there." It was less of a stammer and more of just stumbling over his words semi-dumbly, which was good. That meant he was one step closer to talking without a stammer to Owlwing. He had done it with Splotchfeather quite easily, but she had been so cheery and excited all the time that it had been impossible for him to remain nervous around her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.