View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2023, 02:00 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Punishments

「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck, burned hindleg, x-scar marks on shoulders; left green eye and right blue eye ★
ೃ⁀➷ @Shade. @Omari @Kay~ @xavier. @PINEGREEN @gs29513

The splotched medicine cat was awfully disappointed. It was uncommon for him to have to handle herb patrols that were never completed - perhaps never reported, or something along those lines. Cowtuft had been looking forward towards the honey, and he had greatly needed those herbs. Punishments were not something he was fond of handling, but alas. He just hoped they wouldn't be upset - Cowtuft was not mad. Just disappointed.

First off, he entered into the warrior's den. Clearing his throat, "Rookscreech.,, Mousefern,, Curlyeye,, Lostpetal,, and Mistycloud..?" Blimey! What a mouthful! Five cats, and he was not even done. "If - if y,,ou would, please come with me.. a discus... discussion is needed," Maybe he should paw this off to Fallownose. The deputy was better at this.

Pulling back, Cowtuft headed towards the apprentice's den. "Hemlockpaw,, dear.. if you are in here.. please follow me.. I must speak with you, " He mewed softly, exiting the apprentice den.

He went and stood at the base of the Galewood, waiting for the gathered cats to come.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc