View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2017, 03:14 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Silentshade blinked," Oh, you're names Silentshade, my name is also Silentshade! My kits are Quailkit and Witheredkit. I simply just wanted to get some space away from the nursery to let them roam around...poor kits they never have seen Shadowclan before."
" that's neat, who knew we'd have the same name?" Silentshade asked. When Silentshade, the shadowclan she-cat, mentioned the kits never seeing Shadowclan, her heart twinged. "It must be hard, having kits so young in a strange territory. But remember, Shadowclan isn't just the territory, it's the cats in it. You and your kits, and every other cat in the clan makes up Shadowclan, and besides, it might be sooner than you think to be able to go back home!" Silentshade mewed in an attempt to cheer the queen up. "And Quailkit and Witheredkit are very nice names, I hope they take pride in them, when their old enough to well, take pride in them!" she let out a laugh.