View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2020, 04:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Ivyshine listened to the apprentice without her facial features changing. On the inside though, the dappled warrior wasn't sure to be respectful of her decision or appalled. Surely if some kit's life was at stake the apprentice would defend it?! Ivyshine shrugged and drew her paw along the ground as she thought for a moment. "Yeah. But RiverClan is our home now. Where else would you go? We stick to the warrior code for a reason." Though I'm not sure Grousestar did when he merged our clan. She thought with an annoyed flick of her tail. "It's our job to defend it now whether we want to pledge our loyalty or not." She sighed, dappled tail flicking back and forth behind her. Truthfully, I'm glad I didn't have to pledge loyalty to RiverClan... The warrior still felt the need to get used to Riverclan before she settled in, but having an apprentice was helping with that.
Eveningpaw gave a small nod,” That’s true. I guess I shouldn’t focus on those elements, just stick to the aspects of the following the warrior code instead maybe.” she meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here