View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 03:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
"Hmm," Cherrypaw's eyes gazed into nothing as she thought. She wanted to help Eveningkit in some way, but she wasn't sure how. If it were up to Cherrypaw, she'd just make Eveningkit an apprentice right this moment. It seemed that she was looking forward to it and she wasn't going to have much fun being a kit. But that wasn't the Warrior Code. "What if some of the older cats taught you some things, then you taught the other kits what you learned? You could quiz them!" The idea sounded fun to Cherrypaw, but she didn't really know if the kits would think that was fun. "But if that doesn't work, you can keep talking to older cats like me. I certainly don't mind." The white she-cat grinned. "And I'm sure the elders would love the company. They know lots of things and they love telling their stories to any cat who will listen."
Eveningkit shrugged,” It’s worth a shot, but most the kits have a memory of a dead fox.” She meowed. It was true, they had no memory whatsoever. No matter what she did, they’d forget it the next moment, unless it was traumatic or something- that they’d remember. Kits were weird like that. In her opinion.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here