View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2018, 10:55 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
"Lets do the big tree first. Who knows what'll happen if a cat from a different clan spots us." Cypresskit simply responded. While it would be nice to see what a Riverclan cat looked like, he was fairly sure both of them weren't actually quiet enough to not get spotted by the cat. He quickly looked around the nursery, and started moving to the exit, waiting for his half-brother to leave first.

Featherkit nodded and headed for the nursery entrance his white tail waving behind him once out of the nursery he glanced back at Cypresskit his eyes bright. It was probably the best idea to visit the tree first and this tom didn't really care where he went. "Let's go through the dirtp lace one at a time. You go first." The tom meowed signaling for his brother to go with his tail. Featherkit wanted to watch him get in the dirt place so he could keep an eye out for warriors. Wiggling under a bush the white tom meowed again. "I'll stay out of sight and meet you there in a moment." He whispered . Honestly the tom was so excited he wanted to just run out of camp but knew he'd be caught so didn't.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all