Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2017, 06:00 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: April Gathering

[open kitties for RP, but quote me when you reply]

The young Windclan apprentice entered the clearing, trailing behind his leader by quite some ways. Gorsepaw sighed. He knew the Gatherings were supposed to be a time of peace, and happiness, and unity between all the Clans, but he himself wasn't exactly feeling it tonight. He sighed again as he sat down far away from the Sea Stones where he knew the leaders would give their news. He wasn't one for much talking, and besides it seemed every one he talked to would turn against him, random apprentices, his siblings, even his mentor Dovecloud hadn't Ben to train him much. He just thought it was mostly because of his father, Gorsefeather. He had been the deputy during the Evil Era, so no wonder jot many cats liked him, probably thought he might end up the same way. The tom cats eyes began to water with these thoughts. Every one expected that he would be like his father, but he wanted nothing more to get away from him. Sure he loved him, and missed him, to a certain extent, but the legacy he was left to deal with....it was almost unbearable.

-----

The young Bengal cat pranced in, tail waving. Storkflight was a proud, new warrior of Thinderclan, and he already had an apprentice.mspeaking of, where had he gone? Annoyance flicked across the face of the warrior, he was always going his own course, but Storkflight couldn't entirely blame him. He knew he had had that rush of freedom when he was first made an apprentice, he knew the feeling all too well. Maybe Owlpaw had been able to come instead? He glanced around, but couldn't see his little brown and white fired. Maybe she was off talking to some of the other Clan apprentices. He shrugged, maybe he should do the same, but then again, it was a little awkward having to converse with the other Clans, especially since he had always been told not to trust him. He hadn't liked coming to gatherings for that reason, as he was expected to converse, but not reveal any secrets the Clan might have. And he had never really been good at keeping secrets. There was only one secret he had managed to keep for now.

----

The gray, mottled Turkish angora entered the clearing, her pace slow. She had never been to many gatherings, always afraid of how others would think of her and her voice. She hated her stutter, and times like these only made it worst. She beat herself up over it, and she knew it wasn't her fault she had it, but still, she had to live with it. Her stutter was the mollys greatest downfall. She allowed that to cause her to be shy and unsocial. She was extremely aware of others opinions about her, and even took it to the point where she assumed what the other cat thought about her without them even saying it, which often lead to wrong assumptions. It was the same reason she was afraid to have an apprentice, though she knew that a time would come when she would be needed to train one. But for now, she sat, lurking away from the crowds, alone.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~