Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2017, 06:01 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheEchoes View Post
Dewpaw gasped in amazement at the islet, not knowing how she would possibly swim across it. She had never heard of having to take a test to become a warrior, nevertheless retrieving... a srow-berry? Stroah-berry? Her tail lowered until she was warily flicking it back and forth suspiciously. "Isn't that dangerous? If the leaders won't save us... wouldn't we drown?"

"Yeah," chimed in Duskpaw with suspicion etched in his face. "And I've never heard of a test having to be taken in order to become a warrior. Anyways, we're only apprentices!" He shot back, his green eyes growing cold. He puffed out his chest in an effort to look more mature than the obviously older apprentices.

For a second, Duskpaw actually contemplated it. He wanted to become a warrior as soon as possibly. That would be his greatest ambition... to be the youngest warrior in WindClan! He would be the most envied, the most respected cat in all of the Clans... Without a word he stepped a way from his sister, throwing her a quick glance full of concern that said, "I need to do this. You shouldn't."

Dewpaw shot forward. "Duskpaw, don't!" Her bright blue eyes were wide in fear. "You could drown, and no one would be able to save you!"

He snickered, anger breaking through his fear. He dug his claws into the ground as he walked to the edge of islet. "You don't understand, Dewpaw," he murmured. "This is all I've ever wanted. You may be content with your role..." He took a deep breath and turned to the young, pretty, tortoiseshell she-cat. "But I'm not. This is my ticket to respect. And if this is what it takes..." He gazed out at the glittering islet. "Then I'm willing to do it." Without giving her a chance to respond, the stumpy-tailed tom looked back at Snarlingpaw and Stammerpaw, while Dewpaw just gaped, her gaze flying between her brother and Creampaw.
Creampaw and the new tom purred "Good, Duskpaw. We'll consider you a warrior even before you get your name. The strawberries are cone-shaped, and their a deep, crimson-red color. They have little black-yellow dots all over them, dont worry, they're not infected." Then the new tom turned kindly to Dewpaw. "Me and Creampaw are excellent swimmers. That islet is just for fun! We've swam for more than a full gathering once! If anything happens to Duskpaw, we'll jump in. Don't worry." He then turned to Duskpaw, a more strict look taking over his face. "Ok. Here's the deal. I want you to swim in a straight line, and very, very, I repeat, very calmly. If Sharks scent your fear, they may be trouble. But don't worry too much. Sharks normally stay farther out, not so much into the bay. The sharks have only attack once in the billions of times that we've swam here. It'll be ok." He smiled, and dragged a straberry out of the cover of a bush. "This is a Strawberry. Taste a little" He waited as Duskpaw nibbled it. "This is the result of Hawke's expedition. Way too little. See how the corners are a little green? Nuh-uh. We need the reddest one you see! We'd also like if you brought a whole stem, not just 1 or 2. Good luck, and you can start anytime now!"

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |