View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2019, 08:30 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: BATIM RP [Private] [Revived]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Bendy turned and looked up at her with a smile, she was almost 3 whole feet taller than him but he didn't mind. He actually thought it made her look prettier! "Oh well, Sammy keeps telling me it's called a cello but I just call it a big guitar!" He laughed and backed up a bit gesturing to the keys "If you want you can play it! You just hook one of the strings with your finger, take it back, and release it and it'll make an odd sound! But you can also change the sound when holding down different parts of the strings! Sammy gave me permission to use it and really to use all the instruments in here." He gestured around the room.
"Speaking of Sammy, Where is he?" Alice asked, looking at Bendy. She just needed to make sure he was know where near. He always gave her the creeps and she was almost positive he was up to something. She hooked her finger on the string and pulled it back and let it go, making her jump at the noise it made.