Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2017, 07:32 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Chestnutsong blinked, catching sight of a ginger tom. She raised an eyebrow as he grew closer and began to speak. The brown molly turned, watching the tom as he circled around her. "Well, I am patrolling this side of the border. And smell strongly of Thunderclan. Yes, I am a warrior of thunderclan" The young warrior mewed in her sweet sounding voice, "So your Riverclan? How do you like fish and swimming?" Her eyes flashed as she glanced at the tom, grinning. She only met a few cats at the gathering, and none as interesting as the tom seemed to be. She liked talking to others, seeing where their conversations would lead, she did it to most of the toms within 10 moons of her in her clan already. The molly flicked her gaze over the tom, looking at the muscles that showed through his fur. She was on guard, just in case he was a threat to her.
Patrolling, hm? Bronzeflash looked around, taking notice of Thunderclan's side of the border. Obviously, he wasn't suppose to be on this side of the border, but did she mind? Suddenly, the larger tom drew closer to her, leaning into her, while giving her a baffled look. One that made it appear he was raising an 'eyebrow' at her. ''You don't seem to be doing a good job with patrolling the borders,'' He mused, huffing. ''Aren't I the enemy?'' He suddenly got up, preparing himself for a fight if there was to be one. Maybe, he just wanted to fight...or, he just wanted someone to mess with. Someone to have fun with while he was residing in the boring part of Riverclan. Suddenly, the ginger tom laughed at her next comment. Him? Riverclan? Did he smell like fish? ''I honestly feel offended. Do I look like I would be Riverclan?'' He chuckled, rather darkly than he intended. ''I'm Shadowclan, if you hadn't noticed. Sadly, my clan gotta stay here for a few moons, I suppose. It's boring. And, I just got here!'' He shrugged. The she cat didn't seem so bad...kinda nice. Only, Bronzeflash didn't do nice. It wasn't his thing. ''I like it as much as flying and hunting birds.'' He deadpanned, but his voice was laced with heavy sarcasm. Fish and swimming? Now, swimming sounded fun, but trying fish...? He never thought about that. Maybe...one day. The tom got up, surveying the parts of Thunderclan. He wanted to go further, but he wondered what his new friend thought about that. Oh, yes. His new friend. Bronzeflash was gonna have fun with this one. Technically, his father told him not to cause mischief in Riverclan, but this was Thunderclan! Maybe, he could cause something to happen while at the border...but what would that be? ''I'm sure you're not busy. Speaking of swimming. I know a great place! You wanna try some fish?'' He turned back to her, flashing his seemingly golden-green gaze her way. In order to make a new friend, they had to bond. Perhaps, swimming was a great way to bond. If, she were up for it. Because, she totally looked like she was having a terrific time patrolling the border.