Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2017, 05:12 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Patrolling, hm? Bronzeflash looked around, taking notice of Thunderclan's side of the border. Obviously, he wasn't suppose to be on this side of the border, but did she mind? Suddenly, the larger tom drew closer to her, leaning into her, while giving her a baffled look. One that made it appear he was raising an 'eyebrow' at her. ''You don't seem to be doing a good job with patrolling the borders,'' He mused, huffing. ''Aren't I the enemy?'' He suddenly got up, preparing himself for a fight if there was to be one. Maybe, he just wanted to fight...or, he just wanted someone to mess with. Someone to have fun with while he was residing in the boring part of Riverclan. Suddenly, the ginger tom laughed at her next comment. Him? Riverclan? Did he smell like fish? ''I honestly feel offended. Do I look like I would be Riverclan?'' He chuckled, rather darkly than he intended. ''I'm Shadowclan, if you hadn't noticed. Sadly, my clan gotta stay here for a few moons, I suppose. It's boring. And, I just got here!'' He shrugged. The she cat didn't seem so bad...kinda nice. Only, Bronzeflash didn't do nice. It wasn't his thing. ''I like it as much as flying and hunting birds.'' He deadpanned, but his voice was laced with heavy sarcasm. Fish and swimming? Now, swimming sounded fun, but trying fish...? He never thought about that. Maybe...one day. The tom got up, surveying the parts of Thunderclan. He wanted to go further, but he wondered what his new friend thought about that. Oh, yes. His new friend. Bronzeflash was gonna have fun with this one. Technically, his father told him not to cause mischief in Riverclan, but this was Thunderclan! Maybe, he could cause something to happen while at the border...but what would that be? ''I'm sure you're not busy. Speaking of swimming. I know a great place! You wanna try some fish?'' He turned back to her, flashing his seemingly golden-green gaze her way. In order to make a new friend, they had to bond. Perhaps, swimming was a great way to bond. If, she were up for it. Because, she totally looked like she was having a terrific time patrolling the border.
"Well, I would take Shadowclan over Riverclan any day." Chestnutsong mewed, turning her head as the tom grew closer. "Enemy? Right now you aren't a threat. When you become one, you will wish you had never gotten more than a fox-length over the border." She circled around the tom, making sure he didn't stray too far over the border. "Now, why are you in Riverclan? I thought you had your own territory. Did something happen?" She asked, making herself sound concerned before mewing, "Fish? Sure, why not." She knew it was against the code, but she already had disobeyed orders by not running off this tom. Perhaps bending it a little more wouldn't hurt. Her eyes glittered with curiousity, as she perked her ears. She was rather bored, and if she was out a bit later...she could just say she had been hunting. And bring back a mouse as proof. "There is one thing I must ask though? What is your name?" The young warrior asked, curling her tail tip.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it