Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2017, 12:01 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Well, I would take Shadowclan over Riverclan any day." Chestnutsong mewed, turning her head as the tom grew closer. "Enemy? Right now you aren't a threat. When you become one, you will wish you had never gotten more than a fox-length over the border." She circled around the tom, making sure he didn't stray too far over the border. "Now, why are you in Riverclan? I thought you had your own territory. Did something happen?" She asked, making herself sound concerned before mewing, "Fish? Sure, why not." She knew it was against the code, but she already had disobeyed orders by not running off this tom. Perhaps bending it a little more wouldn't hurt. Her eyes glittered with curiousity, as she perked her ears. She was rather bored, and if she was out a bit later...she could just say she had been hunting. And bring back a mouse as proof. "There is one thing I must ask though? What is your name?" The young warrior asked, curling her tail tip.
"Oh, really?" Bronzeflash almost felt that he would snort. She sure did have a lot of confidence! That was for sure. Bronzeflash liked that. Within a she cat. Within any cat, really. Confidence was a good thing. A thing that everyone needed, and something that he and his own brother truly had. Maybe, they got it from their father, but their mother is just as feisty and confident like no other. "You don't scare me," he mused, laughing. "But it's cute! That you actually think that. Amusing really." He got up, watching with a glint in his eyes as she circled around him. Again, with the confidence. That was a good thing. At her question, Bronzeflash flashed her a look. Thunderclan must not had heard of the horrid flood that took over. Almost wiped out most of their clan. He narrowed his eyes, his amber-green gaze kept steady on her. "Eh, flood happened. Nothing too big." Only, it was big, but he refused to acknowledge it in such a way. He was safe. His family was safe. His mother was currently nursing his youngest sisters in the nursery. So, that was good. And, so we're his other step mothers. Nursing his half-siblings as well. He hopes up at her acceptance. "You really wanna try fish?" He purred, rather darkly. "Come on. The river won't drown you." He flicked his tail and began stalking off. She didn't even know him! Yet, she was following him! How insane was she? She didn't even know his-- oh, wait. There the question go. As he stopped in his tracks, he turned his head, checking her over. What was his name? He ruffled his fur, thinking up something. He simply could tell her his name-- but, what fun would that have done? As he stepped closer towards her, circling around her until he appeared on her other side, he brushed his tail against her. "Call me whatever you see me as," he purred, looking down at her before he jumped away, giving off a chuckle. Real, annoying he was. He didn't even ask her for her name, but he doubt she would tell him after he didn't tell her his name. And, that was the fun thing. Personally, he was known as Bronzeflash, but to many-- he was simply trouble. As he trotted on, he called her over. "Let's go! I wanna see the look on your face when you swallow that thing!" That would be the highlight of his day. And, maybe he could get some rough play time with this she cat. But, not completely rough. He wasn't violent.