Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2017, 05:11 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

"Oh, really?" Bronzeflash almost felt that he would snort. She sure did have a lot of confidence! That was for sure. Bronzeflash liked that. Within a she cat. Within any cat, really. Confidence was a good thing. A thing that everyone needed, and something that he and his own brother truly had. Maybe, they got it from their father, but their mother is just as feisty and confident like no other. "You don't scare me," he mused, laughing. "But it's cute! That you actually think that. Amusing really." He got up, watching with a glint in his eyes as she circled around him. Again, with the confidence. That was a good thing. At her question, Bronzeflash flashed her a look. Thunderclan must not had heard of the horrid flood that took over. Almost wiped out most of their clan. He narrowed his eyes, his amber-green gaze kept steady on her. "Eh, flood happened. Nothing too big." Only, it was big, but he refused to acknowledge it in such a way. He was safe. His family was safe. His mother was currently nursing his youngest sisters in the nursery. So, that was good. And, so we're his other step mothers. Nursing his half-siblings as well. He hopes up at her acceptance. "You really wanna try fish?" He purred, rather darkly. "Come on. The river won't drown you." He flicked his tail and began stalking off. She didn't even know him! Yet, she was following him! How insane was she? She didn't even know his-- oh, wait. There the question go. As he stopped in his tracks, he turned his head, checking her over. What was his name? He ruffled his fur, thinking up something. He simply could tell her his name-- but, what fun would that have done? As he stepped closer towards her, circling around her until he appeared on her other side, he brushed his tail against her. "Call me whatever you see me as," he purred, looking down at her before he jumped away, giving off a chuckle. Real, annoying he was. He didn't even ask her for her name, but he doubt she would tell him after he didn't tell her his name. And, that was the fun thing. Personally, he was known as Bronzeflash, but to many-- he was simply trouble. As he trotted on, he called her over. "Let's go! I wanna see the look on your face when you swallow that thing!" That would be the highlight of his day. And, maybe he could get some rough play time with this she cat. But, not completely rough. He wasn't violent.
"Yeah, cute. Just hope you don't meet me in battle. Or you will see I am much more than just cute." She mewed, wanting to snap, but she prevented herself. She had only just met this tom, first impressions where important. She licked her chest quickly, returning her gaze to the tom. "Oh, well it is good you have a place to say," She mewed, faking concern again. She watched as the tom circled around her, checking her over. This irritated her slightly, but not enough to where she wanted to go away. Chestnutsong waited as the tom replied, expecting him to say his name. She opened her mouth slightly, suprised. The warrior continued sharply, "Call me whatever you see me as? Great." She frowned slightly and continued alongside the tom. She was starting to be a little more irritated, but still it wasn't enough to drive her away. She swished her tail, pausing as she brushed Bronzeflash's tail with her own. She tilted her head slightly, wondering what he would do next. "Yes, let's go. Maybe I will like fish," She mewed, grinning again. Chestnutsong didn't completely trust the handsome Shadowclan tom she had met, but there was just enough trust and her own personality that she was willing to break the code and go with him.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it