Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2017, 07:25 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The she cat had sass! Bronzeflash was surprised...and, taken aback. He almost felt offended, but he simply laughed it off. Because it was a joke, right? Had to be. But, he purred, "It's a day I'll be looking forward to." He told her before continuing to walk. The only bad thing about the river was the fact he had to find the exact location of where the fish liked to be. They moved fast and slippery, and we're always found in different parts of the river, at different times of the day. He didn't look at her, but simply flicked his ears at her words. "Yeah, I guess. A bit too crowded if you ask me." He knew she didn't care. After all, why would she? This was a problem for Shadowclan and Riverclan alone. Not Thunderclan. "Besides, don't you squirrelbrains have conflict with those rabbitbrained fools?" Now, he was just sounding mean. Yet, that's who he was. Quite the mean tom, but he was also sensitive. Seldom did he ever show his sensitive side, but it was there. Locked. The key thrown away, so it would never be opened. Bronzeflash wanted to laugh - well, he did laugh. A pretty cocky laugh. "You have a problem with that, sweetheart?" He flashed her a grin. He knew he didn't have to say his name if he didn't want to. What, she was gonna force him to say his name? He was practically bigger than her - by a lot. Not to mention that he was athletic. He was known for fighting because it was all he ever done back in Shadowclan. Just play fight. "Like you said, just call me Great. Because after today, that's what you're gonna see me as." He replied. His eyes following down the river until he could spot some familiar forms swishing below. Though, he felt a light touch at his tail, and lightly grasped the fluffy tail within in his own, intertwining her tail with his. Sharply, he turned to her, looking down at her, "Intertwining tails on the first date, eh? I didn't know you liked to move so fast," he purred, rather smoothly before unhooking her tail from his own, and turning away from her. He continued paw alongside the river. He was quite flirtatious, picking up this trait from his brother. Although, he didn't go all out to flirt with she cats, just because. He wasn't like his brother. Bronzeflash wasn't completely into the idea of romance like Crimsonblaze was. Oh, no - he enjoyed the chase far more. But, he did love to flirt. Just to get a reaction out of them. "Oh, man! I hope you be ready to eat those words." He turned back to her before running to a spot that was perfect for fishing. This had to be it. Now, Bronzeflash didn't know how to swim. Nor, did he know how to water hunt. After all, he was Shadowclan. He didn't need to know how to hunt for fish. So, he sat down at the edge of the river, and turned back to the brown she cat. "You know how to swim?" He asked, genuinely curious. "Or, so I need to give you a little push?" He added, rather darkly than he intended.
(Sorry I hadn't replied earlier, I have been busy with college homework and classes lately)

She growled slightly, staring at the Shadowclan tom. She paused a moment before following him. She had only just met the tom, and since he was from a different clan, she didn't expect him to act too friendly. Padding alongside the tom, she pricked her ears as she heard him speak. Chestnutsong replied slightly offended, "No, we squirrelbrains are not in any real conflict with the Windclan rabbit-brains. Just a small dispute." The pretty brown female flicked her blue gaze to the tom, staring at his eyes for a second before looking away. As she padded further away from her home territory, she felt a bit more trust for the tom she was following. If what he had said was true, he would probably know the territory a bit. Not to mention knowing if a Riverclan cat was coming close by. She narrowed her pretty eyes for a moment, glaring at the tom. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't. There isn't much I can do about it seeing I am in an unfamiliar territory." She said, flicking an ear. She was very athletic herself, but her fur was rather short. Any harmful blows coming her way would hurt her if she couldn't move out of the way. Continuing she mewed, "I'll see just how great you are by the end of the day. I am sure about that." Her trust was growing, but she was a bit irritated with the tom. But she supposed that is how she was as well, she was known to be quite sassy herself. As they padded closer to the river, she flicked her tail. The young warrior loved to flirt with toms, for their reactions, and for some other things too. She shook her fur slightly, perhaps seeming nervous. For now, she would just see what the tom wanted to do with their new sort of 'friendship.' Chestnutsong smiled, placing her slim paws into the cool water. She noticed the tom look to her as he asked another question. "Yes, I can swim. Not that great, but I know enough." She said, laughing slightly at the toms words. How would he know if she needed help or not? Sure she knew how to swim, but she would never tell where she learned. Fishing, well that was a different matter, she had no clue how to do that. She curled her tail slightly behind her, flashing a beautiful smile to the tom.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it