View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2018, 06:48 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
"I'm not sure," Sunpelt responded thoughtfully. "I hope not." He tilted his chin at her, still deep in thought. "SkyClan wasn't in the battle, so you weren't there, but... it was bloody." For all their talk of bravery, ThunderClan wasn't one to forgive and forget. Not that he could especially blame them. Sunpelt had barely fought in the battle, but the scent of fear and rage took days to wash off his fur. He would be angry, too.

Sunpelt snapped out of his reverie and flicked his ears sheepishly. "Sorry... lost in thought. So it's your first Gathering?" He still remembered his first gathering, though it had been seasons since. He had been completely overwhelmed by the number of scents and pelts swarming his vision. "They're not usually this awkward," he said, only half-joking. The looks RiverClan and WindClan were exchanging were pure venom. I hope things don't get too out of control.
A hard shiver passed through Cherrypaw's body as Sunpelt spoke. She hadn't gotten a chance to much about the battle since SkyClan wasn't involved. The urge to ask Sunpelt about it burned on her tongue. She wanted to know everything about the battle. One day Cherrypaw would be involved in a big battle like that. The apprentice wanted to be prepared. Despite how badly she wanted to know more, the SkyClan she-cat held her tongue and nodded with understanding instead.

"It is." Cherrypaw could see the RiverClan tom retreat into his own memories for a heartbeat or two. She wondered if he was remembering his own experience at his first Gathering. It must have been awhile ago. The apprentice how different Sunpelt's first Gathering was from her own. She assumed all of the Clans had been present for his. "It's not too bad." The white cat mewed, trying to lift her own spirits. "At least I'm meeting some of the other Clans. Maybe I'll see ShadowClan and ThunderClan when I'm on a border patrol." The thought excited her. Perhaps she'd be apart of a little border skirmish too. Though she wasn't a pro fighter yet, Cherrypaw wanted to test her skills against an opponent who actually harm her unlike her mentor Blazingcomet. "I'm just happy to be here." The apprentice concluded.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic