View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2024, 09:43 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Rainpaw
He/They - 13 Moons

The one eyed tabby was surprised that Birdsnow wanted to comfort him. "little rain." Little rain? They liked that. They liked that a lot. Mainly because it came from furbs, But Rainpaw appreciated that. A sunset? The apprentice couldn't remember the last time he had saw one. It was before... Before... that. He had two eyes, and barely remembered it. But he knew how pretty a sunrise was. Seeing the pink sky, and the tiny orange speck on the horizon, slowly emerging into the sky. It was very pretty. He looked at the flowers and pebbles birdsnow pointed out to him. They all looked really cool. Unlike him. He knew what furbs was trying to do, and honestly, it helped a lot.

"like you’re my very own kid."

What? Rainpaw thought they had misheard furbs. Like a son? Tears streamed down the tabby's eye. Birdsnow had saved his life, twice. He thought she was annoyed that she had to save him all the time, but turns out it was the exact opposite. His blue eye gazed up at his mentor. Now that he thought about it, he did look up to the leader like a mother. He didn't even have one of his own, and Birdsnow filled the gap the moment he was assigned her apprentice. "M-Me t-too. Y-you're like the mama I never h-had. T-Thank you. F-f-for everything," he purred. For the first time in a long time, Rainpaw felt... happy. He hadn't felt like this since before... then. It was like the hole that was left in his heart was filled.

[ @poppy - totally not crying right now no im not crying ur crying ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies