View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2018, 10:00 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: November Gathering [Leaders]

As the other leaders, one by one took the stand to tell of their clans news, Grousestar only partially listened. Instead, his eyes blankly stared out over the sea of cats below. There wasn't a smile on his face, and really, has there been one at all in the past several moons? When had the tabby tom changed? He used to be a light, a cat you would look to when you were feeling down, always cheerful, always fun and now... It was as if you were looking at a dull painting of the former cat. And with the betrayal of his deputy, it has turned the dull colors to gray-scale. His emerald eyes have lost their glimmer and now only held a dull light to signify he was at least still alive in a way.
The news of the other deputies betraying their leaders reached through to him and for a moment he would meet their gazes with mute surprise before it faded back into his dull stare. So I'm not the only one who was betrayed.
Grousestar wasn't sure how he felt about that fact, whether he should feel some sort of comfort, knowing he wasn't alone, or if he should feel even more suspicious of Auroraflame. Had she congregated with others to try and over throw the leaders? So that they could assume power and lead the clan how they thought it should be lead? He wasn't sure anymore. But more and more thoughts like that filled his head each passing day.
After Blazingstar had finished his news, the brown tabby would raise slowly to his paws and pad the few steps to the forefront of the stones to face all of the clans.
"Skyclan is prospering in our bountiful territory and have no major threats to worry about currently. Auroraflame has been stripped of her rank due to..." There was a pause before he flicked his tail and sighed mentally. "Reasons I will not disclose. However I have appointed Doveflight as Skyclan's new deputy. We have welcomed several new warriors to the clan as well." With a final nod, he would back away and sit back down. He would allow Auroraflame some of her dignity, he couldn't bring himself to expose her in front of all of the clans. Not after knowing and trusting her for so long, even after this.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?