View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2018, 09:12 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Lotusheart had taken note of how well the dark warrior was speaking. She hopped a little on her paws -- while sitting -- before leaning out and tapping his chest with her nose. "You're talking much better, that's really good," she responded, unable to help herself since his voice had even deepened a little. She knew there wasn't much she could do to help her friend about that as she didn't know how much about things like that, but she could always give him encouragement. Anyways, on to her news! "I've adopted another litter of kittens. Their mother had died and their father came to me for help, to take them in and I agreed," she responded, her voice was laced with excitement and the love she was already developing for her adoptive litter. "They're the most precious things, Jasperpelt, you have to see them sometime if Colby says that's okay," she spoke, obviously very excited about whole ordeal.

For a moment, Jasperpelt's mouth seemed to stop working... the moment when Lotusheart reached out to tap him. His thoughts were still going - that's not weird at all, I'm weird, oh this is nice... am I supposed to say something now? I should talk. But what do I say? I'm supposed to say something, what is it? And that was about the essence of his train of thought, going all over the place, bouncing like crazy as he tried to get his bearings. Except that all was forgotten as soon as Lotusheart gave him her news. "That's... that's great! I'm really happy for you, Lotusheart, that's... wow! You're going to... to raise them perfectly, just like you did with your last litter!" The feline grinned, his words tripping over each other some since he was so excited, but it was hard not to have his thoughts running faster then his mouth right now. He wasn't really nervous - more glad. And the strange, warm discomfort from before was wearing off, which was a good thing - besides, Jasperpelt wasn't even thinking about that feeling! Well... maybe he was a little, but that was all.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.