View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2016, 07:12 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
This moment was absolutely priceless and would be ingrained in Rookpatch's head for a very very long time, I'd even say as long as forever. Despite everything that was going on, all of the scary things, he couldn't stop himself from being so purely and absolutely happy, forgetting about everything all at once, everything except for this beautiful, incredibly sweet she-cat he was with right now. With his head settled on her shoulder, her scent wafting into his nose with every breath, the exhausted tom was ready to sleep for an eternity here with her, he didn't want it to ever end, all he wanted to do was lay here with her, listen to her beautiful voice, give her his unconditional and irrevocable love. His eyes remained closed, a peaceful, joyous look on his face and causing a smile to appear, as she opened her eyes and looked towards him in order to admire his sharp, skinny features. Though his eyes did open when she pressed her nose to his, the pale green hues widening before relaxing as they got lost in her eyes, nothing but warm feelings of love reflecting there like a pool of warm honey, sweet and pure. "I-I-Hi-I.. I wuh-wouldn't huh-huh-have thuh-thuh-thought-hought that-hat.. Anyone cuh-hould luh-luh-luh-hove me..." Murmured the tom quietly, eyes blinking slowly before gently pulling his nose away to begin grooming her shoulder with a quiet, shaky purr.
"Well, I do." Marigoldrise stated this very abruptly, looking at him with a glint in her eye. "I love you like no other cat does. I love you more than the stars themselves." She gazed at him lovingly for a moment longer before turning her gaze to the camp, eyeing each cat carefully. All of the promises she made previous were amplified now, and she swore that never again would Rookpatch live in fear, even if that meant she had to cling to him like a parasite. Granted, she doubted even he could handle her being around all day. Her thoughts drifted back to Driftstream and she chuckled for a moment, "You know, I think Driftstream set us up." She looked over at her... mate, grinning softly, "Since she forced us together and introduced us... Seems like she knew what would happen." It was a strange thought, that a cat somehow knew the two of them would hit it off and get along so well, but she was grateful for her friend and what she's done, even if it was hard to comprehend at times. Driftstream would be the first cat she tells of the news, and she was sure she'd get a happy response from the warrior, though she had noticed the absence of the cat was more common than her presence.