View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2023, 04:40 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Galaxy_Cats* View Post
{- RunningPaw -}
Her Ears Perked Up As She Heard Her Name, And She Giggled ' ' Don't Worry About Me! Nobody Would Dare To Cross WindClan! We Are The Best Clan To Exist! But Thanks For Caring About Me Anyways, I'm Glad I'm On This Patrol With You! Even If It Is A, Kinda Boring, Herb Patrol ' ' And With That She Skipped Away, COnfident She Would Find Everything
[ @sol. ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Berryfrost
She/Her

Yep. That did it. Berryfrost was the worst patrol leader and warrior to ever exist. She just wanted the ground to open up and swallow her whole. Or maybe the sun could melt her into a puddle. Or maybe somehow the air could turn her translucent....

Almost on the verge of hyperventilating, Berryfrost was sufficiently relieved as Sunskip took over, and with a jerky nod, the speckled molly moved off to search for her own herbs. Not before casting a concerned look in Runningpaw's direction, though. It wasn't long before Berryfrost came across a relatively leafless bush and snapped off a swath of cobwebs. There, that had to do it. With that, she returned to where she'd last seen her patrolmates.

[ +3 Cobwebs ]

Sunskip gave a chuckle. What a sweet apprentice Runningpaw was. Sunskip wouldn't mind to have her as an apprentice. She couldn't exactly remember who was supposed to be mentoring her... maybe just a training session thing to play safe.

She walked back to the meeting area, a bright smile on her face at the bundle of cobwebs Berryfrost secured. "Good haul," she said. "Shall we head back?" She looked up at the sky with a small sense of nervousness. She didn't want it to be too late when they returned- they still needed to report in.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "