View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2023, 05:42 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol. View Post

Sunskip gave a chuckle. What a sweet apprentice Runningpaw was. Sunskip wouldn't mind to have her as an apprentice. She couldn't exactly remember who was supposed to be mentoring her... maybe just a training session thing to play safe.

She walked back to the meeting area, a bright smile on her face at the bundle of cobwebs Berryfrost secured. "Good haul," she said. "Shall we head back?" She looked up at the sky with a small sense of nervousness. She didn't want it to be too late when they returned- they still needed to report in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Galaxy_Cats* View Post
{- RunningPaw -}
She Held Her Head Up High As She Walked Back, Her Mouth Full Of Marigold, She Had Found The Jackpot

[ @sol. @Rose ]

( I Didn't Have Time To Do A Post Of RunningPaw Collecting The Marigold- Sorry About That, But I Think We Are Finished? )
Berryfrost
She/Her

Only once Sunskip and Runningpaw had returned, carrying their own herbs, did Berryfrost sigh in relief. It was done. The herb patrol, she could go hide in her nest for the rest of the day until Snowybreeze appeared. "We can head back." The small, speckled molly mumbled. And with that, turned and began scurrying back to camp.

[ No need to reply, just post in the Herb Storage ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.