View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2017, 01:40 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"...An adventure?" Applethorn tipped her head to the side in a look of both curiosity and misunderstanding- I'm not a kit, you know."What would that even mean?" She sighed, closing her eyes in frustration as she talked. "I just want somebody else, cats that I can talk to and help out, cats who me and you can talk to, teach things. It'd be nice to have family members I cared about, or friends besides you that I could trust with my life." She wasn't set on even wanting to start a family, but it seemed like a solid idea- especially because if she could trust anybody in this clan the most, it would be her mate, Swampstone. Maybe they wouldn't be the best parents, admittedly, but they would care. Stretching out her paws and letting out a quiet yawn, the she-cat sat up in her nest rather drowsily, the effect of having just woken up from a nap taking it's toll. "I don't mean to be this angry around you and all of this, but everything's just so stressful lately. It's like everything I worked for has just been thrown to the side, and forgotten about."
Swampstone opened his eyes, rolling onto his stomach to get a better angle of her face. He could feel the agitation coming off of his mate is waves, and it was making him a bit tense, even as she apologize. Though, it didn't help that what he was trying to prepare to say was something that completely terrified him. "What if we start our own family..?" He meowed, and though he was nervous, his voice still came out smooth and calm. "They could be those cats you want, and we could teach them how to be strong, how to be stronger than the rest of their clanmates." The tom looked at his paws, a strange emotion flickering across his features. "And we won't lose them either, because we can watch out for them." His heartbeat was erratic in his chest, but he couldn't pin the cause of it; he was either nervous or excited by this new prospect. And both emotions were unusual for him too.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!