View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2017, 10:52 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: SkyClan | Dusk Syndicate Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
With his eyes carefully trained on the other, he didn't miss that twitch, his own nose twitching as he quickly ruled the twitch as either barely stifled aggression or some form of aggravation or annoyance. Regardless of what it was, or what he thought it was, he continued on. For once in his life, he found it slightly hard to be diplomatic to this cat, he hardly seemed even interested in the matters, indifferent to the fact that his cats were killing Skyclan cats. Grousestar would not tolerate that if that wasn't already clearly evident.

Hearing the other toms words, the Skyclan leader could help his eyes narrowing out of anger, the very tone that the other cat dawned was causing his blood to boil with anger. Licking his lips, he had to swallow the strong emotion back. He wouldn't let it affect him, not right now, he would save it for a later use.
Clearing his throat, the brown tabby seemed to stand up straighter, the tip of his tail twitching.
"Right then, it has come to my attention that your Syndicate cats are provoking Skyclan patrols at the border and this has been leading to skirmishes in which Skyclan cats have died." There was a pause as Grousestar quietly recollected himself, not wanting his anger to show through.
"I will have to ask your 'Syndicate' to stand down. I have given you the benefit of the doubt since we've arrived, but my patience with the Dusk Syndicate is wearing thin and should there be no action taken to stop these border clashes, I will be forced to take action against you. Trust me, I don't wish to bring my cats to battle again, but I will not tolerate these border clashes and deaths of my cats. So either tell your cats to stop with this needless violence, or I will be forced to stop them myself."

After speaking, he would close his mouth and grit his teeth, jaw tight as he waited to hear what the Syndicate Commander would say in response. Quietly he was hoping that Halite would heed his warning and put an end to this before it had to get messy, but even the optimistic part of him saw what type of cat he was, that he couldn't give two fox dungs about what was going on with the skirmishes and that things would have to be bloody.
Well then if they think we're weak, I'll show them just the opposite.
[im sorry this took a couple of days]

Halite stood calmly while the SkyClan leader spoke, but his mind was a different matter: thoughts scrambled and intertwined to form his true opinion.

He's trying to be diplomatic with me. The gray tom thought sourly. Trying to make us have peace in an orderly fashion.

But peace didn't come easily without a price. The Syndicate would not give up just because Grousestar wanted them too. Things didn't work out that way. No, Halite would not give up on the border skirmishes. After all, the Syndicate gained power from it. Power that it needed- unbreakable power to become a successful, thriving community, that was feared by all.

"The Dusk Syndicate will not stop these matters," Halite replied firmly. "This is not 'unneeded violence.' This is the Syndicate's true power spreading. It is your clan's fault for joining and taking up that part of the territory. After all, you moved in after all of us. You're lucky enough that the casualties haven't been worse."

I really like how you keep bringing up the fact that SkyClan warriors are dying. I don't care about those useless rags of fur. That's not a way to convince me. He narrowed his eyes. Peace is not going to come easily.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::