View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2016, 07:27 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Blazingnight wasn't too fond of hearing that. She wasn't one to be very trusting, and she didn't like that cats from outside the con were mingling with the pure blood of it. She didn't think they deserved to be here, but as to not raise suspicion she hadn't banned their joining yet. She would as soon as left bare arrived. She simply glanced at him out of the corner of her eye, suspiscious. "So why be devoted to the clan if you aren't from it originally?" It needed an answer, and a very good one if she was to trust him with any of her plans.
The marbled tom wasn't completely prepared for the question, therefore it took him a moment to respond. "Well," He began, "I wasn't truly devoted to the Clan when Halestorm and Timberstar were ruling. The two of them seemed to be rather weak and ill equipped for the job. I was planning on leaving, but wanted to wait until I was a warrior since my adopted mother and I had certain...plans. After the plans were accomplished, I was going to leave. " He paused taking a sigh, reflecting how his plans hadn't worked out in the least to what he had been expecting. "Unfortunately, Halestorm refused to make me an apprentice, then when you stepped up and Halestorm disappeared, you agreed to make me a warrior. Once you stepped up though, I realized that you seemed better for the job than the previous leaders."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~