View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 02:50 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyfeather View Post
Dovekit skipped out of the nursery and into the clearing. She fluffed her fur out and looked almost twice her size as she glanced around the open area. She spotted a small bug crawling across the ground and lowered herself to the ground with her haunches still in the air and her tail straight up blowing in the chilled wind. She pounced on the bug and opened her paws to find it gone. She sighed and turned around looking for more bugs or something to pounce on.

@Boba Fett
Mudnose sighed, exhausted. He flicked the tip of his fluffy brown tail and twitched his brown nose. He looked around, he had already eaten, so all he could really do was lay in the small patch of sun by the nursery. He flicked the tip of his tail once more, lay down his head, and then closed his eyes, tail flicking every once in a while, the only proof that he was still awake.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; February 15th, 2018 at 02:50 PM.