View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2017, 08:50 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Icy's Home [open~]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Ahhh yes sorry!

Cloud walked across the strange Twoleg ground, slipping every few moments. The ground was brown and looked like the trees in the forest, yet they were glossy and felt like he was on ice. His eyes widen as he stepped into the "pillow" room, he took a few moments to observe the room. His eyes landed on the stuff animals, the toms pelt bristled as he walked over to the fake animals. They didn't have any sort of recognizable scent, except for a scent of Twolegs. He sniffed the animals carefully and begun to sneeze when they're fluffy, soft fur went up his nose. He poked the animals, trying to get their attention. They looked so weird, "What kind of animals are these?" He asked as he continued to smell them.
Icy shrugged. "Well, I can't be sure." He scanned the room. Even though the stuffed plushies were so familiar to him, he never thought about what animals they were.

And the more he thought about it, the more confused he became.

Humans had a way of distorting things, after all. Icy pounced onto a small white fluffy plush. He thought that it vaguely resembled a rabbit, but the eyes were way too large and the ears were droopy. All the proportions were off, compared to a normal, real-life rabbit.

"They're a variety of species, I think."

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::