View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2017, 09:47 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default Re: Icy's Home [open~]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@XxMidnight GalaxyxX

Icy was in his 'pillow room', covered in plush material, when he scented something faintly outside. Is that another cat? he thought to himself, whiskers twitching with curiousity. Well, it wouldn't hurt to take a peek... right? It's probably someone friendly, like all the other housecats I met.

He shook off the pillows surrounding him and scampered towards the front of his house, where the catflap was. After a brief hesitation, Icy slid underneath it and was greeted with sunshine splattering across his pelt, warming it up instantly.

It took him a few seconds for his vision to clear- he had to blink several times; the strong sunlight was very different compared to the dim lightbulbs inside of his house. But when everything was adjusted, Icy realized that the scent was coming from the bushes outside of his house.
(sorry for VERY late reply I got ALOT of homework from school today)

-Aurora saw him and dashed inside Icy's backyard and hid in the bushes inside his backyard- "Shoot he almost saw me!" -she whispered- I hope Rusty won't keep from this male... (Rusty is another OC kittypet I have ^^)

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; September 21st, 2017 at 09:48 PM.