View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2018, 07:12 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Galekit puffed his grey fur against another chilly gust of wind. It ruffled his earfur, and he shivered in spite of himself. Slow down when you talk, it might help. The tom kit twitched his tail. He didn't need that advice again. He had head it so many times, Galekit was afraid people thought it was his custom title. Not true, ofcourse, but one couldn't help himself at times. Nothing seemed to help...

Drawing himself from his sullen thoughts with a lash of his tail, Galekit looked up and met Stoneblaze's gaze evenly with his own pale green one. "I was play-playing catch the snow-snow-snowflake." Before the other could ask how he played it, the kit plowed on without a pause. "All I'm do-do-doing is j-jumping up and c-c-catching a s-s-snowflake-ake-ake." He finished with a sigh. That's was no better than the first time.
@Drago Victinius Bloodward
"Hey don't be so hard on yourself that never works out in the end i kinda know what its like to stutter though not personally my fathers father had a stuttering problem too but he managed to get it to the point where he only stuttered every other sentence i believe that you could to but back to the playing catching snowflakes is pretty fun i remember i used to do it as a kit and some time into my apprenticeship" stoneblaze said (sry for late reply)

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me