View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2017, 06:32 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Flameleaf

Cherrydawn's heart swelled with joy. She had said yes! Her leader had said yes and now she and Skyfeather could have a life together in Thunderclan! They could be mates, have kits, and sleep beside each other in the warrior's den every night. "Oh thank you, Snowstar! Thank you!" The ginger and white shecat couldn't stop herself from nuzzling her head into the tom's neck, purring happily. But there was more to be said. Stoically, she turned back to her leader, trying to be the brave warrior she knew she could be now that Skyfeather was at her side. "I am prepared for any punishment you see fit to give me, Snowstar. After all, I did break the warrior code. Still, I'll bear it happily." She bowed her head respectfully, solemnly awaiting her leader's judgement. Cleaning out nests? extra patrols? She'd do it all. It was worth it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather let out a loud purr of joy. He touched noses with Cherrydawn and smiled. A few moments later he turned to Snowstar and dipped his head. "Thank you, Snowstar. I greatly appreciate that you decided to give me a chance." The black and white tom flicked his tail as he continued. "I promise to remain loyal to ThunderClan no matter what. I am leaving WindClan behind. My new home is ThunderClan. In the battle I promise that I will stay on ThunderClan's side of the battle and fight against WindClan." Skyfeather lifted his head and blinked.
He looked at Cherrydawn and remembered about her punishment - if she got one. "Also, if Cherrydawn does get a punishment, am I allowed to help her?" He asked, slowly dragging his eyes away from Cherrydawn.

@Random Melody
Snowstar grinned to herself as she watched the two young cats, watching their eyes light up. She liked that. She liked making other cats smile. And some part of her had forgotten that - And it was nice to be able to do that again. To see such happy expressions. She was so lost in thought she almost didn't hear Cherrydawn speak. Almost. It took her a few moments to really grasp the words, though, but when Skyfeather spoke, she managed to reply. Oh. Punishment. Right. Awesome. "Hm.." She trailed off thoughtfully, staring at the two. She really... Didn't want to give a punishment. But then, she decided, whatever she did wouldn't take the joy out of their eyes. They were together. That's what mattered. She'd go easy on Cherrydawn. "Okay, I'll go easy. You can tend to the elders for half a moon," She finally decided, looking over at Skyfeather. Then she chuckled. "And yes, you can help her."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust