View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2017, 08:05 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Snowstar made her way up onto the Highpeak, glancing around. She knew she was a little late on ceremonies that had to be done, but she was so busy worrying about the war that it had slipped her mind. The she-cat shook her head and let her ice blue gaze drift around, ears pricking. "Cats of ThunderClan, please gather around the Highpeak for a Clan meeting!" She called, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws. She waited for the Clan to gather before clearing her throat.

@Crybaby (At the Disco)

"Ebonypaw, Ivorypaw, please step forward." She smiled warmly at the apprentices, taking a deep breath. "I call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to learn the ways of the Warrior Code, and I grant them their warrior names in return. Ebonypaw, Ivorypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend the Clan, even at the cost of your lives?"

"I do."

"Then from this moment on, Ebonypaw, you shall be known as Ebonystrike. We honor your courage and bravery, and welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan." She smiled warmly before turning to Ivorypaw. "Ivorypaw, from this moment on, you shall be known as Ivoryfluff. We honor your dedication and enthusiasm, and welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan."

The ThunderClan leader took a deep breath and turned to the next cats. "Jaggedkit, Treekit, please step forward." She smiled at the two kits, her heart warming. This was the good thing about ceremonies.

@RedHead @Wolfheart2329 @Constellation

"Jaggedkit, from this day forward, you shall be known as Jaggedpaw. Passionblaze," Snowstar turned her ice blue eyes onto her deputy. "You will mentor Jaggedpaw. I trust you will pass down all you know onto him." She turned to the next kit.

"Treekit, you shall be known as Treepaw. Tangleheart," Her gaze rested on the warrior. "You will mentor Treepaw. I trust you to pass down all you know onto him."

One more ceremony left. Snowstar turned to the next cat. "Frostfeather, please come forward," She called, beckoning the ShadowClan cat forward.

@Ennard

"You have asked to join ThunderClan to be with your mate. So, we welcome you as a ThunderClan cat. Welcome to the Clan." Snowstarsmiled warmly, then took a deep breath.

"Clan dismissed!" The Siamese called, then leaped down off of the Highpeak and headed for the nursery to check up on her kits.

~~~~~~

@Lonestar23

Mintkit grinned at the Tom, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "Hah! Sooner than that if you don't watch your mouth, boy," She warned teasingly, flicking her tail over his muzzle. "I can be very fierce." She purred, rubbing her head under his chin. When he answered her question, she tilted her head and looked up at him, pulling back slightly. "WindClan. Oh, right, the whole battle thing. Well, hopefully the charm thing works!" She giggled. She tilted her head when he mentioned getting an apprentice, ears pricking. "Well, hold off until I'm older, would you? I kinda want to be your apprentice." She gave a soft chuckle, ears perked up and a smile on her face.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust