View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crybaby (At the Disco) View Post
@Ryder
(hhh this is a big moment get Flint's butt over here)

Ebonypaw - or rather - Ebonystrike fluffed out his fur confidently, his sister's quiet squeal of excitement audible to seemingly only him. He gazed the crowd for one cat in particular, and pricked his ears as he spotted a familiar pelt. He rushed over to Flintheart, Ivoryfluff on his tail, and nuzzled his former mentor. "A warrior! I had a pretty great warrior, i'll be the best in the Clan." He boasted playfully. Ivoryfluff giggled at his boasting. "Thank's for calming down my brother here. Just a bit. I think your services are still needed for this mouse-brain. Just not the hunty-fighty part." She tried to explain, pausing at her own odd words. Ebonystrike snorted at his sisters attempt at communication.
Before the older tomcat could even realize what was happening, the entire clan was being called together for apprentice ceremonies that happened several times each moon and to his surprise, Ebonypaw, his loyal apprentice, was finally called forth to become a warrior after moons of training him. The proud mentor stood in the front row of this large crowd of his own clanmates, as he had promised the youth long ago, as he watched the dark-furred male step forward with his sister as they both earned their warrior names - Ebonystrike and Ivoryfluff. Flintheart could hardly believe the pride and respect that he felt blossom through his chest as he heard the chants of Thunderclan behind him as they praised his student. He happily chanted along with them. “Ebonystrike! Ivoryfluff! Ebonystrike! Ivoryfluff!” They all chanted, but as the Burmilla had told them long ago, his cheers were the loudest and the ones that were filled with the most delight and glee that he could hardly stand the emotions going through him right now. As the clan dispersed after a couple kittens were named apprentices and their leader, Snowstar, announced that the meeting was now over, he saw the two new warriors look to the grey-furred tomcat now as they rushed over to him with such happiness within the two siblings eyes. He remembered when he became a warrior so many moons ago, but he could only imagine how these two felt now - being officially part of Thunderclan now. Flintheart purred as Ebonystrike nuzzled him, remarking how he was finally a warrior and how he would be the very best. “I am so proud of you, Ebonystrike, and you too, Ivoryfluff.” He remarked, dipping his head to the shecat respectively, “You both have earned these names after so much hard work and I am glad to be apart of your lives.” He gave a softened chuckle at Ivoryfluff’s words, giving a small nod at this, “Yes, just because you are a warrior, I know you’ll still be getting into mischief now and then.” The Burmilla teased the tomcat with a poke of his paw to the male’s chest, “But on a more serious note, your names suit you perfectly. You are proud adults, official warriors of Thunderclan.” Flintheart said with a happy mrow in his tone, “Now this old bag of bones won’t be bossing you around every morning.” The tomcat said with another chuckle, his tail twitching back and forth, “I hope that I can share a hunting patrol or even a piece of prey with you two still, even though you are warriors now.” Flintheart saw both of them as his only friends in Thunderclan and liked having them around, to be completely honest. He wasn’t ready to retire to the Elder’s den, not yet, so now he could only wonder what life had in store for him now - perhaps he should try and make friends with cats that are more around his age.

Last edited by Captain; November 27th, 2017 at 10:09 PM.