View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar grinned to herself as she watched the two young cats, watching their eyes light up. She liked that. She liked making other cats smile. And some part of her had forgotten that - And it was nice to be able to do that again. To see such happy expressions. She was so lost in thought she almost didn't hear Cherrydawn speak. Almost. It took her a few moments to really grasp the words, though, but when Skyfeather spoke, she managed to reply. Oh. Punishment. Right. Awesome. "Hm.." She trailed off thoughtfully, staring at the two. She really... Didn't want to give a punishment. But then, she decided, whatever she did wouldn't take the joy out of their eyes. They were together. That's what mattered. She'd go easy on Cherrydawn. "Okay, I'll go easy. You can tend to the elders for half a moon," She finally decided, looking over at Skyfeather. Then she chuckled. "And yes, you can help her."
@Flameleaf

Cherrydawn gave a quick bow at once in agreement. "You of course, Snowstar! I-We'd be glad too," she purred, looking up at Skyfeather. "Let's get started! You'll like the elders here. They tell the best stories." Cherrydawn turned in a tight circle as she spoke and began to make her way out of the den.

Morningblue padded in just as the ginger and white shecat was bustling out. They nearly collided in her rush, and he moved to the side to give her space. That's when the smell of Windclan filled his nose, and he saw Snowstar resting in her den and the source of the stink standing nearby. He learned at the Windcaln cat as his tail twitched, not saying anything as he tried to imagine a situation that would allow Snowstar and Cherrydawn to be so calm around a cat from the clan they were at war with. "Is there a problem here, Snowstar?" the blue-furred tom asked, his voice level and his cold green gaze scrutinizing the black and white tom.