View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2017, 07:15 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Moonfur gave out a small laugh. "And Extra one huh." She mewed, her tail waving to the side. "That shouldn't be too bad. Kits are good!" Moonfur mewed. A small bit of her felt pity for the kitten. "Besides, how do you think they feel? Losing your birth parents is... difficult." She herself had never known her parents, and it left a deeper hurt inside of her.
Scarletblood paused,” Well...I was given Deadkit....not my name, the kit was named Dead when I recieved them...at three days old, so I don’t think he remembers his biological family at all. And mine are rather pesky so I keep him calm so I have enough energy to keep all them in camp. After all, Russetstar asked me to raise Deadkit, I didn’t really have a choice...I don’t see why I need to do more than keep him fed, in camp, and following the warrior code. I mean, a mentor who wants to mentor him will deal with the rest.” She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here