View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2020, 12:14 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
Rabbitpaw followed his mentor. Stopped when he asked what he could smell, parting his jaws to draw air into his scent glands. "I can smell pine.. and .. a small bit of ShadowClan.. and.."He sniffed again. "A mouse over that way." He flicked his ears to the left to indicate where he scented the mouse.
Good. Rabbitpaw seemed to be focused today and Breezefeather gave the apprentice an approving nod. However, they weren't here to hunt which he himself was displeased with but hey, that couldn't be helped. It could. But he had no interest in drawing up a conflict over such a simple thing, it just wasn't worth it. "Good job. We're not hunting, but good job nonetheless," moving further along and deeper into the territory ears aware and green eyes scanning their surroundings. He'd never been this far into Shadowclan territory outside of the raid, and it was... strange. It seemed the mud clustered around his paws and looking back at Rabbitpaw he let out a huff, "Seems you get to learn how to navigate mud."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee