View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2017, 10:16 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Warrior deaths that made you rage.

Cinderpelt was the first ever death I read (Twilight being the first book I read) and I had never heard much about Warrior cats at the time but the fact that the Erins made a noob like me love a character straight away (without reading the first series and Cinepelt's backstory) and then kill them in the same book later on is amazing. But I cried a lot. I haven't read every death ever as I haven't yet finished the first series and am on the third book in power of three (I finished The new prophecy and it's my favourite series so far. But obviously cause of spoilers I already know most cats who die and how) But yeah

Cinderpelt REALLY got me.
STORM IN DAWN OF THE CLANS OMG I CAN'T EVEN THAT HURT MY HEART SO MUCH. I literally blame clear sky for everything...(Actually, my favourite series is a draw between The new prophecy and Dawn of the clans)
Yellowfang hurt me too...a lot...
Sorreltail (which I haven't yet read but...) sorreltail's death annoys me a bit. I really liked her...but nooo they had to kill off a great character...and the fact that if she had accepted help from the medicine cats, she would've lived and it could've been so easy and happy...
If I think of anymore I'll add them but those are my main Warriors deaths that got to me

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; July 29th, 2017 at 10:17 AM.