View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 07:50 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lion Guard Redux [Private]

(Heh)
Bunga paused for a split second as he stared up at her, but he didn't say anything else after that. He blinked when she apologized for almost eating him, and a soft chuckle escaped his lips, though mostly forced. "All is forgiven." He assured with a sigh, following after her when she began to head back to Pride Rock. He jumped back when the cub ran past, teal eyes widening with surprise. He barely heard Atazi's words. When the cub yelled for help, that was it - He launched himself forward, past Atazi, surprisingly fast to catch up to the cub, and once he did, he quickly pulled her to a stop. "Hey, whoa, whoa," He said carefully, holding his hands up and looking down at her in concern. "Are you alright? What's wrong, kiddo?"

Kion was leaping down the slope instantly to make his way to Bunga's side, approaching the cub carefully. "What's goin' on?" He mumbled to Bunga, who just shrugged at him, eyes fixed worriedly on the cub. Kion's amber gaze flickered up, staring forward intently, and his confusion only deepened. Okay, so the cub wasn't being chased. That was.. Good. But then why did she look so frightened, why was she yelling for help? Kion's tail twitched faintly, his gaze darting back down to the cub, and his amber gaze filled with concern. "What happened?"

"Mm."
Claire simply watched from where she perched on one of the rocks, her head tilting faintly, eyes narrowing at the cub. "Kids."

##

"You're fiery," Vexy said admiringly, tilting her head at Kila, her bright blue eyes sparkling intently as she studied her. "I can tell!" She purred, then came forward. She was pretty much all up in Kila's personal space now, but she didn't really seem to care about that. She ignored the warning growl she got, looking Kila over intently. "And, you know, you look kind of familiar." She said suddenly, staring intently into Kila's amber eyes, before leaning forward even closer. "You look like Kion." She said randomly, staring at her intently.

Kila leaned back on her paws when Vexy leaned forward, eyes narrowing ever so slightly. She then curled her lips back and bared her teeth, preparing to snarl out a pretty rude response, but the comment about her brother caught her off guard. Her irritation melted instantly, looking surprised now. "You know my brother?"

"Brother?"
Vexy's eyes lit up instantly, and her tail lashed wildly. "Kion's your brother - Of course! That's amazing." She cooed, circling around Kila and brushing up against her, a bright smile on her face. "Guess what? My brother and your brother are best friends." She informed. "Almost lovers, honestly. Hey - We should be best friends, too!"

Kila didn't know what exactly was happening, but she knew this girl was way too cheery and sugary for her liking. Her eyebrows raised when Vexy said that Kion and... Whoever Vexy's brother was were best friends, and then announced that they should be friends. Kila just stared at her, narrowing her eyes at the bright smile and sparkling eyes staring back at her. But... The annoyance was slowly wearing down. This lioness intrigued her. Kila stared for a long moment, then tilted her head. "Hm." She narrowed her eyes, thinking, then shrugged. "Maybe, Perky."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust