View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2024, 06:54 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post

Brownkit was just walking out of the playden when she brushed against a small golden kit, who had wobbled a little too far to the side and bumped against her. She turned her head with a warm, yet slightly concerned smile. "Oh, hi," Brownkit mewed softly. "Are you okay?"

She didn't recognize them, but then again there were quite a few kits in Shadowclan and Brownkit was one of the oldest in the nursery. Well, that just meant she would have to learn their name! She wanted to get to know all of her clanmates, especially the little ones.

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 2 Moons | Just a Scratch

Oops! Oh no oh no! Bleedingkit had messed up! Eyes wide as they looked at the other kit the little bengal twisted, trying to right himself as he struggled to give Brownkit some distance after bumping into him. It wasnt graceful and not entirely successful as a involuntary wobble instead sent the kitten tumbling down to the ground again eventually wiggling onto his belly.

Where he kinda cowered before Brownkit, ears folded back nervously expecting her to be angry at him. "Sorry! Im sorry, didnt mean to, please dont be mad!" Back with his old family the kitten got into trouble a lot, even if he'd done nothing but especially if his disability made him bump into something he wasnt supposed to. This new place had been kinder, but not enough to break long habits.

Still, even as he remained flattened to the ground, half to not fall over again and half because he was expecting Brownkit to start yelling at him and she'd want him to stay there, his ears twitched up a bit. Being asked if he was ok and being smiled at that was good, right? That wasnt a 'gonna yell' face or even a 'I pity you so will let it go' that was a nice face. So, expression still a little scared but increasingly confused he replied. "Uh- Im- Im ok? Tumble a lot, doesnt hurt." Though some of the tumbles should hurt probably, the harsher ones then this often left scabs and bruises the kitten weirdly didnt seem to feel that well.

"You ok? Miss......?" Another name Bleedingkit didnt know, not a new thing.