View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 07:49 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: High school drama! ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He sighs softly “ well you shouldn’t be used to it. You’re about as adorable as a shining star not ugly in anyway “ He Says rubbing the back of his neck. “ I’m not going to let some guys hurt someone like you. I made it my duty to protect this school when I became class president I ain’t stopping now. “ he says with a kind smile. Than after a while of Tord looking for the paper, he laughs softly “ losing it in the first day. Reminds me of most of the people in this school, I lost it as well. Well let’s go see lion to help us out and don’t worry about being late and all. Since you’re with me you basically got a free pass for the day since I’m helping you get used to this new school. “ he says kindly as he begins to hold out his hand. “ shall I lead the way little star?” He asks in a soft kind voice.
He wasn’t used to such things! Despite being with Naruto he never felt so alive and happy like he did in this very moment but he was a bit nervous and scared! He didn’t want to hurt Tord or even scare him off. He was new and that’s a high risk and opportunity to get to know him but still he can’t help but want to know about Tord.
What was happening to him?!
Tord looked away, he honestly didn't want to think about it. He wasn't cute, he wasn't worth anyone doing this for him. Tord tried to keep himself from overreacting, knowing that wouldn't help himself in any way. Class president. Of course, the first person he meets is the one that could quite possibly break his life down if he got on the wrong side of him. Don't get a crush on him. the voice in his head spat, coldly forcing him to not think any thoughts of the sort. He has a girlfriend, probably the voice continued, Tord shaking his head ever so slightly to silence his brain.

As Sasuke talked about going to see Lion, he grew silent. Okay, great, first day, principal. Wait. Maybe that was normal? What even was normal? His bain had become a mess of thoughts and such, forcing him to just nod, while silently screaming at him the whole time. He was kind, and he was handsome. He's in a relationship, probably. You don't know that. Look at him. the voice silenced the conversation, but a moment later, it sparked up again. He called me cute. That was the one thought that made him smile ever so slightly, shoving his hands in his pockets, unsure of how to tell Sasuke to show him the way.