View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2016, 01:30 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: StarClan Territory

"Oh Heatherbird," The ebony tom-cat began to speak. He wasn't sure how to comfort her, although within the moments she took to react, he had moved closer to her, resting his tail upon her shoulders gently and letting her grieve. Although Patchkit was still laying in the nest when she would wake up. He didn't mention it, not wanting her to snap on him, although he'd understand if she did. Cobraspirit was quite surprised that the she-cat hadn't asked a whirl or questions or denied it. That was normally the case.

The starry warrior gave Heatherbird a soft lick on her ear before drawing away. A sort of mist formed around his paws and he knew it was time for Heatherbird to leave. She was waking up and he couldn't stop her. "Please try to understand Heatherbird. I mean not to hurt you," the tom-cat paused, aware that his figure was beginning to fade into the territory. "Frogspirit will help you through this," Cobraspirit promised with sadness clouding his yellow hues. "Spend time with Patchkit now, he loves your attention more than you know,"

Cobraspirit's outline faded away. The last to disappear were his yellow hues and the white star on his chest. The starry warrior was gone.

[To The Nursery Now?]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL